"CM Chaomei" believes that our philosophy of “Science and Technology for Continuous Innovation" will lead to high-quality products, affordable prices and professional service that will win the confidence and trust of our customers.
Personal Protective Respirator
Exhalation Valve : None
Filter Level: KN95
Color : White
Activated Carbon: None
Manufacturing Standard: GB2626-2006
Acquired Certification: LA, National Industrial Production License
Packaging Specifications: 50 pcs / box 600 pcs / carton
The outer surface layer is 50g non-woven fabric, the second layer is 45g hot air cotton, and the third layer is 30g KN95 filter material. The fourth/innermost layer is 50g non-woven fabric.
Provide well protection for non-professional people against smog, dust, particles, bacteria and pollen.
Filtration of particles generated during grinding, cleaning, sawing, bagging, mining coal, metalworking, working with wood or iron, processing flour. Provides protection from liquids and non-oily particles generated by spray which does not emit oils, aerosols or vapors.
Do not use for:
Gas, oily aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, 4,4'-diaminodipherryimethane (MDA), sandblasting, filtration of hazardous materials exceeding 10 times the permitted exposure limit or occupational exposure limit (PEL/OEL), special substances as defined by US Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards or applicable governmental regulations, whichever is lower. This protective mask does not generate
Applicable industry and environment:
Personal daily protection from airborne particulates, casting workshops, laboratories, cleaning, chemical pesticides, solvent cleaning, electric plating, electronics assembly, food processing, automobile and ship manufacturing and many other hazardous workplaces
Note: This respirator is used for protecting non-oily particles and provides a filtration efficiency of >= 95%. It can effectively filter for particles or bacteria.
Mask main body, adjustable nose clip, stretchable headbands and headband adjusting buckle. The mask body contains non-woven fabric and filter material (KN95 level). The nose clip is made of polypropylene (PP) wrapped metal wire.
Store in a clean,climate controlled non-corrosive gases inside area with <80%humidity and good ventilation.
1. Check the package to make sure it is sealed.
2. Check the Elastic bands to make sure they are well molded to the mask If the package is broken or Elastic bands is detached,please stop using.
How to Fit:
1. Unfold the mask.
2. Position the mask on your face so that the nose clip rests on your nose and the bottom of the mask covers your chin.
3. Pull the top elastic band over your head, and position it at the neck and below your ears.
4. Pull the bottom elastic band over the top of your head and position it around your head above your ears.
5. Use both hands to mold the metal nose clip around your nose to achieve a secure seal.
6. Place both hands completely over the mask and exhale. If air leaks around the nose, readjust the nose piece. If air leaks at the mask edges, adjust the elastic bands.
1. This product is a solid particulate filtration respirator
2. Do not use under environments where temperature exceeds 50 centigrade
3. Do not use under environments where oxygen content is below 19.5%
4. Do not use under toxic gas environments (not a substitute for a gas mask).
5. Product provides respiratory protection for non-oily particles only
6. It is not recommended for children, pregnant women and the elderly due to breathing resistance.