"CM Chaomei" believes that our philosophy of “Science and Technology for Continuous Innovation" will lead to high-quality products, affordable prices and professional service that will win the confidence and trust of our customers.
Click to view ''End User Information Model F-Y3-A''
FDA Authorized Non-NIOSH Approved Respirator
Wearing Style: Over-the-Head
Exhalation Valve : None
Filter Level: KN95
Color :Mask is White. Elastic attachment device may be several different colors.
Product technical requirements: Zhejiang Machinery Note 20142140103
Packaging Specifications: 1 pc/bag 20 pcs / box 400 pcs / carton
The outer surface layer is 60g nonwoven fabric, the second layer is 30g KN95 filter material, the third layer is 45g hot air cotton, and the fourth/innermost layer is 50g nonwoven fabric.
Our product can be used in medical environment. It helps to filter particulate matter in the air and blocks droplets, blood, fluids and secretions, etc.
Filtration of dust, particulates, mist, saliva spray, blood spray and other liquid contamination in medical environments.
Mask main body, adjustable nose clip, stretchable headbands and headband adjusting buckle. The mask body contains non-woven fabric and filter material (KN95 level). The nose clip is made of polypropylene (PP) wrapped metal wire.
1. Check the package to make sure it is sealed.
2. Check the Elastic bands to make sure they are well molded to the mask If the package is broken or Elastic bands is detached, please stop using.
How to Fit:
1. Unfold the mask.
2. Position the mask on your face so that the nose clip rests on your nose and the bottom of the mask covers your chin.
3. Pull the top elastic band over your head, and position it at the neck and below your ears.
4. Pull the bottom elastic band over the top of your head and position it around your head above your ears.
5. Use both hands to mold the metal nose clip around your nose to achieve a secure seal.
6. Place both hands completely over the mask and exhale. If air leaks around the nose, readjust the nose piece. If air leaks at the mask edges, adjust the elastic bands.
Avoid heavy pressure deformation,direct sunlight on the product, potential scratching or contact with rain, snow or liquid materials.
Store in a clean, climate controlled non-corrosive gases inside area with <80%humidity and good ventilation.
1.Use before expiration date.
2. The product is disposable and intended to be used only once. DO NOT attempt to re-use after 8 hours.
3. The product should be carefully inspected before use. If the packaging is damaged, DO NOT use the respirator.
4. It is recommended that the mask not be used if beards, facial hair or other conditions exist (skin rash, acne, etc.) that prevent an effective seal between the face and the mask.
5.lf the mask was damaged or contaminated during use, or if breathing with the mask becomes increasingly difficult, replace it with a new one.